Thank you for your interest in our online self-study programme:
Introduction to Research Project Management: How to Achieve Your Research Goals on Time and Within Budget
Your course tutor is: Dr Ruth Belling, Evaluation Works, UK
To purchase individual places please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete a registration form, one form for each delegate/course attendee:
2. Please click on the appropriate link below to select the relevant delegate rate:
Standard Rate (£297):
Early-Bird Rate (£197) (Available until midnight GMT Friday prior to start date)
Doctoral students (£97):
3. The link you select will take you directly to the course checkout page.
4. Please make sure the correct price is displayed before purchase or you may be charged the full price.
5. Once payment has been made successfully, you will be taken to a ‘thank you for enrolling’ page.
6. Click the button shown to be taken directly to the course. You will have immediate access to all the course materials.
7. You will then receive two separate emails, one with your payment receipt and one confirming your enrolment in the course.
(We recommend you copy and paste the full link into your browser to make sure the code does not get cut in half.)
Please note, places are limited. All above links are automatically set to expire when all places have been filled.
Please check your inbox for these important emails. (Your enrolment confirmation will come from: Dr Ruth Belling <email@example.com>)
Your enrolment confirmation will contain a link to the course so you can continue to access it whenever you wish. Please keep it somewhere safe.
*PLEASE NOTE NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE DUE TO IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO NON-RETURNABLE COURSE MATERIALS.
If you have any queries about the course, please let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you to the course!