Thank you for your interest in our online self-study workshop:
How To Write A Journal Article: Ten Steps To Success
Your course tutor is: Dr Ruth Belling, Evaluation Works, UK
Please note the course is hosted by Teachable (formerly called Fedora), who handle all registrations and payments.
To purchase individual places please follow the instructions below:
1. Please click on the appropriate link below:
2. The link you select will take you directly to the course home page where you will find more information about the course. The course curriculum is displayed at the end of the course home page.
3. Next, you will need to login to the Teachable website. If you have not purchased a course via Teachable before, you will be asked for your name, email address and to create a password. (You will need these to access the course later, so please make a note of them for your future reference.)
4. Pay by credit card on the next screen. (Teachable accepts Visa, Mastercard or Amex.)
5. Once payment has been made successfully, you will be taken to a ‘thank you for enrolling’ page.
6. Click the button shown to be taken directly to the course. You will have immediate access to all the course materials.
7. You will then receive two separate emails, one with your payment receipt and one confirming your enrolment in the course.
Please check your inbox for these important emails. (Your enrollment confirmation will come from: Evaluation Works <firstname.lastname@example.org>; on behalf of; Evaluation Works email@example.com)
Your enrollment confirmation will contain a link to the course so you can continue to access it whenever you wish. Please keep it somewhere safe.
If you have any queries about the course, please let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you to the course!