Evaluation Works helps organizations evaluate:
- Leadership programmes
- Management development
- Health and social care services
- To show the value of development and training against your organization’s goals
- To find out what is working well and to identify improvements
Our approach focuses on your organization’s aims and the perceptions and experiences of stakeholders to measure and compare progress in a longitudinal evaluation process.
The Evaluation Works approach is built on:
- Identifying, agreeing, reconciling and reviewing programme objectives that are linked to an organization’s strategic aims.
- Measuring and comparing progress at key stages before, throughout and after a programme.
- Using methods that reflect both the agreed objectives and our work on the barriers to and facilitators of learning transfer.
- Interviewing and feeding back to participants and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Seeking to incorporate personal action plans or group learning points to fulfil clients’ needs.
Evaluation is a dynamic process that will evolve as learning programmes develop and relationships between stakeholders progress.
Our structure and approach to evaluation reflects our principal research findings while recognizing that each evaluation process requires an adaptive and reflective methodology to be effective and productive.
Effective evaluation maximizes benefits to:
- Those delivering the programme
- Organizational sponsors
- Individual participants